Holy Hell....
What in the world is wrong with this kid. I'm sitting in my Composition class and this kid is in here. I have no idea what his deal is.. He is asking way too many questions. They aren't even important or intelligent questions. I listened to him ask really dumb questions at orientation too. At orientation he and his mom asked questions like: What will my son do when he needs to take his medicine? Here's an idea. Take your damn medicine. I just listened to him tell the teacher that he missed class Monday, the first day of class that is, because he was not able to tell whether it was day or night whenever he woke up on Monday. This would be SLIGHTLY understandable if the class were at say....7'oclock, when the sun was either setting or coming up. THE CLASS STARTS AT 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. There is a slight discrepancy between the lighting outside at 2 AM vs. 2 PM. How... really? WOW. I kind of feel like i should feel bad for him, but it's not like he's disabled or anything...he's just weird. but it's weird with a minor in annoyance. actually.. it seems more like an annoyance major minoring in weird.. oh well. now it's time to go.. i wonder if this is 250 words or not. i believe it is. OH NO! now he's asking if we are supposed to print this.. ITS A BLOG. as in on the computer. as in wake up star child! i think he has asked at least 5 times in the last 30 minutes how long it should be. STILL 250 words, Wonderboy. ah.. this could be fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment