Friday, December 10, 2010

blog


So… its been a while since I typed a blog. And so now I guess I should type a blog. Im watching get him to the greek. Its a lot more fun than typing blogs. This movie is funny. Oi! Absnthfh! Sorry I like doing movie lines for absolutely no reason. If the world slips you a Jeffrey… stroke the furry walls. STROKE THE FURRY WALLS! I sold my books today. Got eighty bucks. It was awesome. Im not sure how im going to manage typing 6 of these before Friday. I guess I should have listened to Rach when she told me to stop playing Call of Duty Black Ops which is after Call of Duty Modern War Fare Two. Wow that was awful. Im sorry for stalling so I could type more words. That was wrong of me. Wow. Russell Bran just stabbed that fat guy with an adrenaline needle. Now he is going crazy guy on all these people. Its funny. P. Diddy just through a guy through a T.V. so.. I took a programming final today. It was freaking terrible. I may have gotten 2 points out of 50. It was so freaking impossible. I then almost threw myself out of the window. It sucked so damn bad. Im going to see Rach tomorrow. And that is the only damn thing getting me through this week. The shitty part of this week is over. Now on to wonderful finals week. That’s going to suck ass. Monday. Calculus and programming. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment