Friday, December 10, 2010

lastnight


So, last night I went to Rachels. It was el coolio. Went to the bank ;p (@rach) and then went to get Rachel. We went to the student center and she checked her box for a letter from her mummy. Then we went back to her dorm and ordered a pizza or 4. We watched the office when it came on and it was the Christmas Episode! J that’s how I know its Christmas. When the office has the Christmas episode. Wow. That’s sad. What is the world coming to.. Christmas used to be marked by decorations and the anticipation of presents and seeing your whole family. And now its just flagged by… the office Christmas party. Oh well, it was awesome anyway.. me and rach just hung out and I was wearing my georgia pants and that makes her angry on the inside because she is one of those bug things. The kind that DIE after stinging you once. J but that’s ok she’s ight anyway! Lol WERD. She really hates it when I say werd. I don’t know why. But she hates that even more that when I wear my Georgia pants. It’s a fiery like hate that I can see burning in her soul like a hot lake of lava lol but I do it anyway. Haha werd

No comments:

Post a Comment